- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement across the organization
- Assessing product specifications and customer requirements
- Ensuring compliance with national and international standards
- Considering application of environmental and health and safety standards
- Agreeing in-house standards
- Defining processes and procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Bringing together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to formulate and agree comprehensive quality procedures
- Working methodically to establish a clearly defined management system that all staff can apply
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation
- Supervising technical staff in carrying out tests and checks, often in a laboratory environment
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary
- Collating and analyzing performance data against defined parameters
- Writing technical and management system reports
- Supervising the programms of internal auditing
- Supervising the programms of continual improvement to product or services
- Pinpointing relevant quality-related training needs
- Ensure all work meets or exceeds the contract specifications and standard of excellence of the Joint Venture.
- Ensure all materials meet or exceed the contract specifications.
- To be able to document, monitor, track, and submit laboratory data.
- Coordinate and schedule field testing and performance QA/QC inspections.
- Monitor daily construction activities and materials delivered to the site.
- Review all special inspection and material testing perform by third parties.
- Document all inspection and testing in QC reports.
Quality Control Manager
- Serve as the point person for, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- 1:3 years of Experience in the Same Position
- Faculty of Applied Arts , or fine Arts is preferable
- English: Excellent
- Preferable in the Furniture Field
- High problem solvingand Communication skills
- Gender: any.
- Work place: Mohandeseen and Heliopolis
- Salary : Negotiable
Technical Office Engineer
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce “sample” and “mood products”
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices
- Location : Khanka City, Kalyoubia, Egypt
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- from 1-3 years of Experience and must be in Wood or Metal Furniture .
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch Up, 3D Max, Illustrator and Solid works
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- BS degree in Interior Design or similar
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Location: Heliopolis
- Experience as marketing specialist from 1-3 Years .
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Excellent in English Language “Aucians ,Gucians ,or Bucians is Preferred.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent